Iphone catches fire 2017

Rating: 4.78 / Views: 428
2019-11-21 03:08

Feb 24, 2017 A teenager named Brianna Olivas recently posted a video of her iPhone 7 Plus that caught on fire. The video went viral and Apple is now investigating what happened. The video went viral and Apple is now investigating what happened.There have been past reports of iPhones catching fire. Apple blamed them on external factors like nonApple chargers. Amanda Bentz told WFTS that Apple wants to investigate her damaged phone before they replace it. Bentz said the company said they might sent her a replacement after an investigation. In order to send a new phone iphone catches fire 2017

Video of Brianna Olivass iPhone 7 Plus on fire prompts Apple to investigate. Photograph: Samuel Gibbs for the Guardian Photograph: Samuel Gibbs for the Guardian Apple is investigating claims that an iPhone 7 Plus blew up due to battery issues, following the posting of a video and photos of the destroyed smartphone on Twitter.

iphone catches fire

Oct 04, 2017  The fire brought the bus to a halt at Pacific& Hunter in Independence. The dispatcher says the bus was quickly evacuated and no other cars were involved. The dispatcher says they werent aware of any injuries and described the cell phone as an iPhone. He had his iPhone 6 Plus plugged in the outlet and lying on the bed next to him, when the phone unexpectedly caught on fire, Fox 5 News reports. Suddenly, the man accounts, sparks and flames busted out of the device, prompting him to quickly push the handset off the bed, then off the carpet, until it was lying on the hard floor.iphone catches fire 2017 Feb 25, 2017 This isn't the first claim that an iPhone 7 caught fire. In October, a man in Australia made headlines after claiming his iPhone 7 caught fire and destroyed his car. In October, a man in Australia made headlines after claiming his iPhone 7 caught fire and destroyed his car.

Free Iphone catches fire 2017

An iPhone explosion resulted in a fire and burn marks for a Washington DC man. But things could have been much worse, as his infant daughter was nearby when the phone ignited. But things could have been much worse, as his infant daughter was nearby when the phone ignited. iphone catches fire 2017 By the time he got over to the phone it had already caught fire, he quickly grabbed the phone and threw it in the restroom. As soon as he threw it in the restroom is blew up and more smoke started coming out of the phone. Olivas says that she has since turned the phone over to Apple, who is testing it and expects to know more within a week or so. In October, Darin Hlvaty, a student at Rowan College of Burlington County in New Jersey, said his iPhone 6 Plus caught fire during class, The FAA and Apple are investigating after a teenager's iPhone burst into flames midair on a flight to Hawaii. Springbreakbound sophomore Anna Crail was watching a movie on Thursday when her iPhone spontaneously caught fire over the Pacific.